Friday 2 August 2013

French Manicure made EASY!


Now I don't know about you guys, but I always manage to screw up doing my own French manicure with a normal nail polish brush, especially when it comes to using my left hand! But I found this excellent little tool to help me with just that. This nifty little pen by Nailene which allows you to draw on a perfect white line. I know some people have a hard time with this but I found it so easy and it is very pigmented, it recommends two coats but I can get away with using one. The kit does come with a clear top coat but I don't find it to be very good, so I use my own Sally Hansen base and top coat and you can find my review of that product HERE. It makes it last for a good few days, and because it's such a small and mobile product, if you do find yourself with a chip, you can just reapply a thin layer over the top. You can find this product in Boots but you can also find it a lot cheaper on Ebay, which is where I found mine! 



The handy nib shape of the pen makes for easy and precise lines with optimum control of the pen itself and catches the curves of the nail perfectly. 

Using this pen has made it so much quicker to do a self-manicure at home which almost looks like salon-perfect quality! I like that the white is a brilliant white, perfect for the traditional French Manicure. 


Do any of you have trouble applying French tips on your own too?
Also, remember to post your links too as I love finding and reading new blogs!

Lots of love, 
Also just a quick reminder for you guys- check out the voucher codes on the left hand side to make sure you get great voucher discounts on all your favourite beauty and fashion brands!

P.S. Remember to follow me on TWITTER and INSTAGRAM xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by. I read and appreciate anything you have to say!
E-L xo