Friday 5 July 2013

Fashion Friday: Block Heel Sandals

Hello Lovelies, 

I thought I would start a Fashion Friday piece and post about trends that are around this season and other fashion related posts!

So my first Fashion Friday post is on the block heeled sandal. I love block heeled sandals, they provide excellent style and a sturdy pair of sandals will keep your feet happy throughout the day. The great thing about sandals are that they come a variety of different colours and shapes to suit you. The main trends I love in the sandal world at the moment are the neon, metallic and  nude sandals. 




                                                                                                                                                                 A neon sandal looks great with only the pop of colour, much like these beautiful tan sandals with a hint of neon blue on the straps: 
These can be found at M and M Direct.

A metallic sandal can bring a bit of life to an otherwise ordinary outfit, try these metallic sandals from Asos to spice up your outfit.
And lastly, the nude/natural sandal should be a staple in your wardrobe as they go with everything! Try these tan sandals from boohoo.com



I have just bought the nude sandals from boohoo.com and I am in LOVE with them as they really do go with everything in my wardrobe and they are very easy to just throw on when you're heading out. 

What's your favourite shoe of this season?

Lots of love,


P.S remember to follow me on INSTAGRAM and TWITTER to be kept up with all the latest news from the blog and what I get up to! xo

2 comments:

  1. i love box heels! the 2nd ones are so cute!


    chanelmademedoitff.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by. I read and appreciate anything you have to say!
E-L xo