Thursday 14 June 2012

I never go anywhere without my CONCEALER!

Hello you crazy cats!

Just thought I'd write a quick review about Soap and Glory Kick Ass Concealer. 

Now I have major troubles with my dark circles, being a mixture of Indian and English means that I have light skin but I also have the dark circles that can be very prominent in Indian women. *sigh*. So I spend a lot of time searching for the perfect concealer that will help me disguise my tired looking eyes (even though I'm not tired!). AND I think I have found it! It is the Kick Ass Concealer  by Soap and Glory. 

3 Piece Camouflage kit 
Now the price of this kit is pretty steep for a high street brand at £10 but it is most definitely worth it. It has 3 steps that allow you to conceal all the imperfections on your face; from an under-eye brightener, light scrambling complexion concealer and translucent setting powder, all in one handy pot that fits perfectly into a small make up bag!
This concealer leaves tired looking eyes bright and fresh, without looking heavy or leaving you looking like a cake face, which nobody wants! The two tones are great for being able to mix together to get the perfect shade to match your skin tone, and they blend very well on the skin. If, like me, you suffer from those pesky dark circles, I do recommend investing in this product.

You can find it online at the Soap and Glory website or it is available at Boots

It seems I am becoming a little bit of a fan of Soap and Glory these days, is anyone else?

Love,
E-L xo

6 comments:

  1. Nice post! I'm a mixture of English and Chinese, have fair skin but also suffer from dark circles under my eyes and I've always blamed my English genes!

    I will give this product a try... at the moment I'm finding Maybelline foundation mixed with Revlon under eye concealer then topped off with a powder pretty successful at concealing these circles.

    Good luck :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It may be for you your English genes, but I know that Indian women tend to suffer from dark pigmentation under their eyes a lot :/

      I haven't tried the Revlon concealer, I will hunt it out and give it a go!

      Thanks for stopping by :)

      love,
      E-L xo

      Delete
  2. I have been hearing great things about this will have to check it out! Great post!
    http://starvogue84.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Do it! It has been a life saver for me!

      Let me know how you get on :)

      love,

      E-L xo

      Delete
  3. ooo! thanks for the review. i have quite a few dark spots from acne 5yrs ago. Will give this product a go!

    xo kerker
    The Ugly Moments

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is really smooth so should glide over the dark spots nicely without looking cake-like!

      Hope it works for you!

      Love,
      E-L xo

      Delete

Thank you for stopping by. I read and appreciate anything you have to say!
E-L xo