Friday 29 June 2012

Bold is Beautiful!

Hey my little cherubs, 


I hope you are all well!


So I've been playing around with some make up lately and I have been noticing a great summer trend, the bold lip colour!  Finally I can bring out my gorgeous red lippy!


This summer, do not be afraid to go bold and bright.


 Red is perfect for all hair colours from Blondes to Brunettes. 


If you are more towards Snow White's skin shade(fair), you should opt for a lipstick with more of a blueish undertone. 
Such as L'Oreal Colour Riche in the shade 214 Violet Saturne-Plum.























If you are more like Jasmine's shade(medium-olive), you can indulge yourself in reds with orange undertones.
Such as Oil of Olay Colourmoist Lipstick in 600 Sunset Gold.












If you are more like Esmeralda's shade(dark), are the lucky ones who can choose any colour they wish, from light coral through to the darkest berry!
Such as Avon Ultra Colour Rich in Red 2000.





















DON'T FORGET: If you want your lip colour to last all day make sure to line those lips first!
I love using the Barry M Lip Liner for when I dare to wear red!
                                                   




















What's your choice of lip colour this season?


Love,


E-L xo


P.S Don't forget to vote for me as best new beauty blogger! Click here.




3 comments:

  1. hi! your blog is amazing and so I tagged you in the Liebster Award in my blog :) check it here http://chocolatemuff.blogspot.com/2012/07/liebster-award.html :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great blog you have! I love the red lipstick!
    I am now following you, would you follow me back?

    http://quitealooker.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by. I read and appreciate anything you have to say!
E-L xo