Thursday 12 April 2012

My Attempt at Colour Blocking

Ring: H&M; Nail Polish: Yellow nail effects

Ring: H&M
Top: TK Maxx; Skirt: TK Maxx; Belt: Vintage


Hey everyone, just wanted to share with you my own attempt at colour blocking and how easy it is to pair together colours. I love orange so when I saw this top in the sale, I just had to get it. It reminds me of the 60's and the colour of the skirt just pops. I think that blue and orange are a really good colour combo. I am wearing this with plain black tights as I did not want to go OTT on the colour. Wear this with some funky chunky wedges and the outfit is complete. The accessories are pretty simple, ring that matches the skirt and a black ring in the shape of a panther's face with shocking bright yellow nails.
Let me know what you think of my outfit of the day and show me some of your own attempts at colour blocking, I'd love to see them!

Love,
E-L xo

5 comments:

  1. The outfit is fantastic. Great combination; given me some ideas to try myself.

    ReplyDelete
  2. love your manicure!
    kiss,
    heelsontheclouds.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. i awarded you the blogger appreciation award on my blog! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great colour combos. Your nails look really nice!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much, I can thank Perfectil for that!

      Thank you for stopping by, make sure to check out my other posts :)

      Have a nice day

      E-L xo

      Delete

Thank you for stopping by. I read and appreciate anything you have to say!
E-L xo